We require the use of masks inside our stores to ensure the health and safety of our customers.
The health and safety of our customers and staff is our top priority
We are continuing to follow guidelines set by the CDC, WHO, and the State of Florida.
We are taking additional measures to ensure the health and safety of our customers such as:
• Requiring masks to be worn by staff
• Requiring Customers to wear masks in our showrooms (We can provide masks if you do not have one, see additional options below if you have an issue wearing a mask)
• Sanitizing shared tools and restrooms frequently
• Avoiding shared workspaces and limiting in-person staff interactions
• Adjusting in-home delivery and service protocols
Our manufacturers are experiencing delays in their ability to ship, produce, and accept new orders. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
How can we help you shop?
We realize that some individuals may have certain medical issues aggravated by the use of masks, please call us for assistance. You can wear a face shield, request an appointment, or receive shopping assistance from the comfort of home.
Named for the spectacular oceanfront enclave on the island of Oahu, Royal Kahala represents the most refined and elegant of the lifestyles within the Tommy Bahama Home portfolio. Designs are crafted from Ribbon Stripe and Quartered Mahogany veneers in an elegant dark Kona finish. Custom hardware, with exquisite detailing, is finished in bronze with a soft aged patina. Upholstered seating features hand-carved frames and dramatic fabric correlations.