The Primrose Park Elevate Power Headrest Loveseat was conceived to merge the comfort of reclining furniture with the clean classic designs normally only seen in stationary upholstery. Gently swept-back arms and shapely wings are trimmed in nickel nail head. Architectural legs are wire brushed. Recline back in it and feel the dramatic extension with plenty of room to stretch out with maximum support. Comfort may be personalized with infinite positioning activated with mere touches with your fingertips. A classic look is updated to fit the most formal of rooms to the most casual.
- Mechanism tested 25,000 cycles
- Delrin bushings used to reduce noise and provide a smooth reclining function
- Mechanism springs are insulated to reduce noise
- Springs are tied together using cross wires to equalize support and comfort
- Back frames and arm frames tested and approved by Mississippi state university
- Seat frames are all kiln-dried hardwood with 4 metal seat braces