The Mt. Vernon Elevate Power Headrest Recliner was conceived to merge the comfort of reclining furniture with the clean classic designs normally only seen in stationary upholstery. A classic silhouette is updated by subtle panels on the outsides of the track arm. Bustle backs sit atop the arms to help transition and unify the frame and are broken at the perfect height to maximize soft, sink-into comfort. Wire brushed wooden legs finished in a medium coffee stain raise the frame off of the ground for a more refined appearance. Dual motor power not only reclines the seat and back, but it also allows fine tuning the power headrest to the perfect neck and head position.
- Mechanism tested 25,000 cycles
- Delrin bushings used to reduce noise and provide a smooth reclining function
- Mechanism springs are insulated to reduce noise
- Springs are tied together using cross wires to equalize support and comfort
- Back frames and arm frames tested and approved by Mississippi state university
- Seat frames are all kiln-dried hardwood with 4 metal seat braces