• Special Order items, as indicated by a “Y” in the “Special Order” column, are subject to a 50% cancellation/restocking fee after two business days from ordering.
• Non-Special Order items, indicated by an “N” in the “Special Order” column, are subject to a 25% cancellation/restocking fee after two business days from ordering.
• Any authorized returns will be evaluated for post-delivery damages and may be subject to reconditioning charges if any cleaning such as stain removal, pet hair removal, etc. is needed or if additional repairs must be made.
• Returns may be refused by seller at their discretion if item is not clean and in "new" condition or shows signs of damage or misuse at time of pickup.
• Order may be cancelled by Seller at any time upon refund of deposits.
• Availability of merchandise is estimated according to information on hand at the time the order is written. The date of actual availability may vary from this estimate and Buyer agrees that changes in availability will not invalidate this order. The Seller shall not be responsible for delays or defaults in delivery of merchandise is occasioned by manufacturer’s scheduling or delivery, availability of raw materials, war, strike, acts of God or the public enemy, fire, labor or transportation difficulty, or any other cause beyond the control of Seller.
• Seller is not responsible for fastness of color or variations in fabric dye lots or wood finishes, or the quality of fabrics not purchased from Seller.
• Buyer shall measure doorways, stairways and areas to be used before ordering. Seller assumes no responsibility for merchandise purchased that is too large or too small.
• Seller is not responsible for moving, rearranging, or hauling away old furniture.
• Seller makes no warranties beyond the written description of the merchandise on the face hereof unless otherwise stated by seller in writing. This disclaimer does not affect manufacturer’s warranties, if any. This is a limited warranty. The warranty provided and the obligations and liabilities of Seller there under are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties.
• If any term or condition of this sale conflicts with any law or regulation, such term or condition shall be deemed to be inapplicable to this sale.
• Any merchandise held in our warehouse in excess of 60 days must be paid in full, or you will incur a $50.00 per month storage fee.
• This document and disputes shall be construed under the laws of the State of Florida and venue and jurisdiction shall be in Lake County, Florida. Furthermore, should a dispute arise, this document requires any issues to be subject to mandatory arbitration in the State of Florida.
All returns are subject to our return policy. Returned product must be clean and in original condition or reconditioning fees may apply. Requested returns involving product defects or damage must be processed through our service department.
Returns may be made within 7 days of delivery but will incur a restocking fee. Canceled orders will also incur a cancellation fee. Carefully review as all returns are pursuant to this return policy. Please contact your sales associate for more information.
• Custom items will incur a 50% cancellation/restocking fee.
• Non-custom items will incur a 25% cancellation/restocking fee.
• Accessories may be returned within 2 days from purchase for a refund.
• Accessories exchanges for product or store credit may be done no more than 4 days from purchase.
• All items must be in original condition
We DO NOT accept returns, refunds, or repair claims for the following:
• Bedding including sheets, bed pillows, and mattress protectors
• Clearance, as-is, red tagged, floor sample, or warehouse sale purchases.
• As-is accessories (marked down more than 30%)
• Service claims do not constitute grounds for a return, even upon delivery per the manufacturer’s policy. Those instances must follow the proper channels with our service department to remedy the situation.
• All availability dates are estimated and not guaranteed. Cancelations due to delays in manufacturing or transport to our distribution facility are subject to the cancelation fees listed above.
Refunds are tendered in the manner of which they were received with the exception of cash. Cash transactions will be refunded by check or store credit if you so choose. Please note that the processing time for a refund to a credit card is dependent on the credit card company policies and may take several days to appear on your account. Checks are deposited on the date received, therefore refunds will not be processed until we have verification that your check has cleared the bank. Depending on the bank, this may take up to 10 business days. If the return is scheduled for pickup, the refund will be processed the next business day. Please call if you have any questions or concerns about your refund.
Your Furniture. Well Cared For.
At Babette’s Furniture & Home, we pride ourselves on top-notch customer service. Your satisfaction is and always has been our number one priority, which is how we have remained Central Florida’s premier brand for more than 30 years. Our technicians are highly skilled and experienced in upholstery, wood, and mechanical repairs. The entire service department works closely with our manufacturers on your behalf to ensure the best possible service. You are always in good hands with Babette’s Service Department.
Contacting Our Service Department
Babette’s Service Department
Monday - Friday 10 am - 4 pm
Our service coordinators spend much of their day on the phone. It is important that you leave a message on their voicemail, even their normal after hours. They will return calls in the order they are received.
If you need service on your merchandise, please contact our customer service department to report your issue. Upon delivery of new furniture, please do a thorough inspection. There is a 24-hour grace period to report any damages due to delivery. Our customer service team will discuss with you any issues and schedule a technician to visit your home for the initial inspection. Please note, service claims do not constitute grounds for a return, even upon delivery, per manufacturer’s policy. Our service department will discuss with you your options and facilitate the best plan of action to quickly remedy any situation. Trust us, we have seen it all!
What to expect on a service call
• The day before your scheduled visit, you will receive an automated call, text message, and email giving you a 2-hour arrival time window for your appointment.
• The technician may need to take photos of any areas of concern for documentation.
• The technician will evaluate your product and order parts if needed or confirm that a replacement is necessary.
• You will receive a call from one of our friendly service coordinators if further steps need to be taken.
On rare occasions, the merchandise may need to be repaired by the manufacturer and consequently will need to be picked up and returned at our expense. We do not offer repair services on clearance, as-is, red tagged, floor sample, or warehouse sale purchases.