This recliner was conceived to merge the comfort of reclining furniture with the clean classic designs of stationary upholstery. A small scale stylized shaped mailbox arm gives a nod to classic upholstered arms but with a fresh design twist. Wings flank the recliner's boxed back cushions which house partitioned bags to help keep the fiber filling precisely where it should be. Tall wire brushed tapered block legs are finished in a coffee brown stain. This recliner has a nice updated classic look.
- Mechanism tested 25,000 cycles
- Delrin bushings used to reduce noise and provide a smooth reclining function
- Mechanism springs are insulated to reduce noise
- Springs are tied together using cross wires to equalize support and comfort
- Back frames and arm frames tested and approved by Mississippi state university
- Seat frames are all kiln-dried hardwood with 4 metal seat braces