The curved, contemporary Barclay Conversation Sofa by Braxton Culler encourages conversation and solves a plethora of design dilemmas. With its rolled arms, loose cushions, and eye-catching style, it can add shape to a rectangular room, compliment the natural curves of a rounded space, and provide dimension and depth to a large, open floor plan. Available in your choice of leather or fabric.
- With plush roll arms and loose back and seat cushions for a look that's both comfortable and casual
- Choose from our standard high quality foam and fiber cushions or our optional down-filled cushions for an additional charge; four 17" pillows included to add a cozy, relaxed vibe
- Engineered hardwood frame for superior strength and durability
- Stain-resistant fabric prevents damage from spills; great choice for homes with families and pets
- The fabrics and finish shown here are our most popular, but if you don't see what you're looking for, visit a Design Center to view additional options